Toward a society that does not throw away things that can be repaired
Our goal is to realize a society that does not throw away things that can be fixed and continue to be used, by using technology to make device transactions safe and secure.
Create waste-free society
Every year, more than 50 million tons of electronic waste (E-Waste) is generated from the disposal of electronic devices, of which only about 10% is recycled. Our goal is to build a system that does not throw away not only the limited resources of the earth, but also the "labor" and "energy" of the people involved in manufacturing the products, and the "use value" of the products that can be recycled by repairing them.
- Company name
- naoseru Inc.
- January 2018
- Planning, development, and operation of naoseru
- CEO Satoshi Kishi
- Echizenya Build. 2F, 1-8-3, Miyoshi, Koto-ku, Tokyo, Japan
- Secondhand dealer license
- Tokyo Metropolitan Public Safety Commission. No.307711904199
- Legal adviser
- AZX Comprehensive Law Firm